INVESTING IN TOMORROW’S LEADERS
Breakthrough is proud to partner with our corporate community to help low-income students become the first in their families to graduate from college. With membership starting at $1,000, businesses large and small can play a valuable role in ensuring that all students, regardless of neighborhood, family economic status, or ethnicity, can have the tools and support they need to achieve their college dreams. Members attend two meetings annually, have access to a variety of employee engagement opportunities, and enjoy visibility as a leader investing in our community and workforce.
Members of the Corporate Council are invited to Breakthrough’s Donor Appreciation Reception and Corporate Council Luncheon. Breakthrough will also provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for your employees, such as:
- – 10th Grade Leadership Institute Interviews
- – Career Resource Bank
- – Volunteer panel to review student presentations
- – After school tutoring
- – Career and college fairs
- – College Mentor Match
- – Breakthrough Network for Young Professionals
FUND A PROGRAM
Designate your contribution to support one of Breakthrough’s signature programs:
- – Middle School Summer Program
- – Freescale 9th Grade STEM Academy
- – 9th Grade Writing Program
- – SolarWinds 10th Grade Leadership Institute
- – 11th Grade Professional Experiences Institute
- – College Transition Program
- – College Completion Program
BE A LEADER FOR EDUCATION
Enjoy visibility among your peers as a leader in supporting educational opportunities for our community, including recognition at Breakthrough events, in print and email newsletters, and on our website and social media. Click here to see our 2015 Corporate Council.
To learn more about the Breakthrough Corporate Council, please contact Grace Washington, Senior Director of Development, at 512.692.9444 or Grace@BreakthroughAustin.org.